Having worked in both the private and public sectors for many years, I am well aware of the need for confidentiality and I am therefore fully committed to protecting your privacy.
• I will only ever ask for information that is necessary to complete your request or order.
• Personally Identifiable Information is collected from clients who use my online contact form or email me.
Specifically, this includes your name, message, contact number and email address, but may also include your postal address and website if you supply this information.
• Personal contact details will only be used for the purpose of communication when work that you have asked me to undertake is being processed.
• All personally identifiable information is kept strictly confidential and will not be passed on to any third party unless your express permission is given, is for the purpose of work or in any legal circumstances.
• I will not disclose to any third party, details of any commissions I undertake on your behalf.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please feel free to contact me.